cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Top Cat disappeared

For some reason on the kids pass the entire Top Cat box set has disappeared. Any reason for its removal?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Jason-C
Community Administrator

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for getting in touch!

Regarding the Top Cat box set, it's now expired as of 16 August. Batman: The Brave and the Bold also expired on the same day, as did a number of other Cartoon Network/Boomerang/etc. box sets.

A new bunch of box sets in the same sections hit the service today, including The Batman. Box Sets don't need to be related to what's currently on air in the same way Catch Up does, so you may see some shows that haven't been around for a while! For example, I'm very excited that we now have Animaniacs available. 😄

It looks like Mr Bean has split out into box set and catch up separately as a mistake, but we'll get Cartoon Network to amend that as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Jason

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Update: Mr. Bean the animated series seems to have been posted twice. And Batman: The brave and the bold is on the service as The Batman

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Actually turns out it was The Batman, though I see no point of posting it because the series has not aired on cartoon network in a long time

Jason-C
Community Administrator

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for getting in touch!

Regarding the Top Cat box set, it's now expired as of 16 August. Batman: The Brave and the Bold also expired on the same day, as did a number of other Cartoon Network/Boomerang/etc. box sets.

A new bunch of box sets in the same sections hit the service today, including The Batman. Box Sets don't need to be related to what's currently on air in the same way Catch Up does, so you may see some shows that haven't been around for a while! For example, I'm very excited that we now have Animaniacs available. 😄

It looks like Mr Bean has split out into box set and catch up separately as a mistake, but we'll get Cartoon Network to amend that as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Jason

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

If you are interested, the Top Cat box set is on DVD 🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂