cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Netflix (US) has become famous partly through it's queue function, which allows users to add titles they're interested in to a virtual queue or favourites list. It's a lot easier then writing them down on a scrap of paper.

Netflix UK has oddly never implemented it, despite users repeatedly asking for it. LoveFilm also lacks this feature on their streaming apps. Now TV has 'my movies', which works like Netflix's 'last played', and can work as a queue of sorts by playing a bit of a film you're interested in. It works, but it's clunky.

So how about an 'add to queue' or 'add to my movies' button in the various Now TV apps?  Shouldn't be hard to do, but would be useful.

103 Comments
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Would be good to have a watch later function
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Delworth,

We're looking at adding that kind of functionality in the future, but in the meantime there are two ways of almost getting what you want.

1) As you browse, if you see something you want to watch, start watching it. Let it play for about a minute, then quit out of it. This will now be stored in the "My TV" section visible at the top of the website, and on all of our apps. You could build up a list of stuff there and then work your way through it.

One consideration, the list will clear down each month or as content disappears, but that's the only downside.

2) Use our Movie Explorer beta. This displays our whole movies catalogue, and you can favourite any items to your list to view later.

The downsides, it's only available on PC/Mac, the list is specific to the PC you're using, and it's only for movies. It gives you a good idea of where we're going in terms of functionality though!

Thanks,

Tom

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Would be good if it was possible to make a list of programmes that one could watch later as favourites like Netflix can do. Would save going through all the channels to find it again
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Excellent idea!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It would be great if a programme we put onto My TV to watch later the same programme could be automatically added each time a new episode is put on catch-up.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Channels section already does that for shows.

Puts them in a group.

You just have to remember what youv'e allready watched it due to the Big blue timer bar being at the end... 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I too was about to post exactly the same suggestion, a wish list.  I send feedback first and was pointed at the suggestion list in forum.  The reply suggestted that mine was a new idea but I see it has been made before and repeatedly!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I really like the NowTV box, but I have a couple comments/suggestions:

1) You can't quickly pickup on a series where you left off, you have to find it again.

2) My TV just show episodes you've watched, why not let you pickup the next episode in there.

3) It would be nice to follow programmes so you know when the next episode is available.

4) Ability to add programmes, series, seasons to a watch list.

5) Easily see what and how you have watched from the lists.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Also - why must we have breaks in the programmes even when there are no adverts?

Modern family shows the SAME generic sky promo EVERY time. It's so annoying! We're already paying for access to sky stuff - you don't need to promo it!