cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Netflix (US) has become famous partly through it's queue function, which allows users to add titles they're interested in to a virtual queue or favourites list. It's a lot easier then writing them down on a scrap of paper.

Netflix UK has oddly never implemented it, despite users repeatedly asking for it. LoveFilm also lacks this feature on their streaming apps. Now TV has 'my movies', which works like Netflix's 'last played', and can work as a queue of sorts by playing a bit of a film you're interested in. It works, but it's clunky.

So how about an 'add to queue' or 'add to my movies' button in the various Now TV apps?  Shouldn't be hard to do, but would be useful.

103 Comments
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I really think this idea is essential! Please make this addition! It'll make a welsh man very happy! Cheers!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This should be a must, first thing I looked for when I signed up.

Please add it Sky 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

What I do is press 'watch now' and the just click back, and this stores it under heading 'my TV' but there is no feature to delete any movies. Apparently they auto delete after 30 days, but I've only been watching a week so I cannot comment on that, hope this helps 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

1. It would be great to be able to make a list of movies you want to watch much like a favourites or queue list.

2. When films get moved to last chance it would be great to have the date on which they will no longer be available. 

3. It would be great to be able to rate the films after you have watched them.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I agree with you on these suggestions.Smiley Wink

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I agree a "Add to watch list" is a must have feature!

lovebuguk
Scholar

i agree to this to needs it

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I think a "Watchlist" feature would be great for the movies, so that you could browse and save movies you'd like to watch at some point to your personal watchlist. Having had Lovefilm previously who have this feature, I believe it to be very useful. Currently with NOWtv I when deciding between various films to watch I will then forget about the ones I chose not to watch at that time, but actually would like to see in the future. Having the Watchlist feature would enable me to still view those films at a later date without forgetting them. 

What do other people think?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Lewyp01,

This is definitely something we're looking at adding, although in the meantime there are a couple of ways you could get pretty close to that functionality:

1 - Browse our catalogue and when you see films you'd like to watch in the future, start playing them, run for 25 seconds or so and then stop. They'll be added to the My TV page where you can easily locate them when you're ready to watch.

2 - We're beta testing a Movie Explorer, which includes a favourites function. This only works on PCs and Macs, on the Google Chrome browser, but you can add and remove movies from a watch list there. Naturally if we implemented this functionality permanently, it'd work across all platforms. If you have any feedback about how it works now, please let us know here.

Thanks,

Tom