cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Your service needs to be able to support surround sound. All other services provide this, yet yours does not. Im on a free trial, and unfortunatley wont be renewing due to this. The movie choices and access to channels is really neat and HD quality is pretty good, but the sound is a major let down when considering your main rivals all offering this...

64 Comments
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi, just starting the trail and realised that the nowtv does not offer 5.1dd. Although I like the fact you get movies early on nowtv I will cancel at the end of the trial and go to netflix or love film. I would prefer to get the film later with good quality audio than earlier with poor audio.<br><br>Cheers. Paul
Anonymous User
Not applicable

DD 5.1 is rubbish. I thought you posted you wanted Quality audio...

Bare minimum should be PCM 5.1  audio...

And as Most NowTV devices dont have optical out only HDMI....

PCM 5.1 will offer better base standard....   

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It's better than neo 6 or pl2 which is all I have at the moment. PS3 has optical out have not tried it on that yet as I have it on my upstairs tv. Will ps3 give out a decent 5.1 sound?

Paul

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Is there any news on LG  smart TV optical out sending 5.1 to receivers yet ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I have my Roku XS connected via HDMI to my Yamaha AV Receiver and Netflix 5.1 sounds excellent , any chance we'll see similar arriving on Now TV anytime soon.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky do seem to be dragging their feet. They need to catch up with their rivals and give us 5.1

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I would upgrade to the movies if they offered 5.1 via the optical out on the Apple TV. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

+1 for Surround Sound