cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Im so happy at last a decent movie app. About time as normally it revolves around sport all the time. Had a few ideas.

3D movies. Either by on demand or via live or download them onto hard drive and onced viewed gets deleted.

12 Comments
Anonymous User
Not applicable

also if for some reason you have had to come out the movie have a feature so it remembers where you was up to so you can resume play rqther than having to fast forward from the begining

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Please just trial 3d films it would be awesome.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I would like to see Now TV customers given the option to watch some Films in 3D.

I think Now TV would get more people buying the TV box to plug in to their 3D TV.

What do people think ? Smiley Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

How long will it be before we receive Sky Sport in 3D the technology must be available surley 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
3d programs/movies. Please.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

is there plans for renting 3d films in hd?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

3D TV's are now mainstream, but the availability of 3d content seems to be lagging behind. Come on, give us some 3D movies!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have recently bought the now TV box, and was informed that I could use my DVD plaer which has 5.1 surround sound and that the Now TV box woul/should be able to work throgh the box, unfortunately this is not the case, My DVD system uses a scart soket but allows my SMART SAMSUNG TV to play in in 5.1 form the TV or DVDs, why is not possible to put a sound card on the now TV box in order to enjoy the films sound, we were told that by buying a SMART TV we could download a NOW TV App so that the films would play throgh the 5.1 system that we have again we can not download the App to the TV ???

Very strange, secondly are there going to be any 3d Listings or should I just cancel the NOW TV system and buy Blu Rays and DVDS??

Cheers

Rod

Anonymous User
Not applicable

show 3d movies for use on 3d supported tvs

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Albeit NOWTV is an excellent online service I doubt this this could be achieved with current technology or at a viable price.