cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

This was originally suggested by @BicBasher in amonst other suggestions, but I thought it worth making it a separate topic. By having a separate kids pass it would enable more adult oriented content to be added to the entertainment pass & allow the kids content to be expanded, thus pleasing those households both with & without children.

44 Comments
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can not crow on about how Nowtv gives us all we want in this family . Yes I am greedy and would like to see the Nat Geographic channel added to the Entertainment Pack . However finally we now have Boomerang Cartoon Network Nick Jnr Nick toons and a few more all for  three gold coins for a keep our little darlings happy and for a unemployed child minder (house daddy) caring for his toddlers this is a god send .. And had a sneak preview last night colourful slick interface with programmes easy to find ...  

I am sure Nowtv will add another channel on the Entertainment Pack . And no doubt in the future prices may rise however I am content no contract no advertisements can watch Tv when I want on any device..  new season of G.O.T and Gomarrah on Atlantic it's all good IMO 

😀

Anonymous User
Not applicable
The missing channel is Disney jr, it's the one my kids really miss for their age range
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager
Status changed to: Implemented

Glad this has been implemented. Kids channels sharing space with the Entertainment Pass as they were doing before, wasn't fair on adult subscribers who are never going to watch kids channels. The Kids Pass is also the least expensive NOW TV pass so this seems to me like a better way to do it for all viewers.