cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

This was originally suggested by @BicBasher in amonst other suggestions, but I thought it worth making it a separate topic. By having a separate kids pass it would enable more adult oriented content to be added to the entertainment pass & allow the kids content to be expanded, thus pleasing those households both with & without children.

44 Comments
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Nickeloden and nick jnr are being pushed as comming soon

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I don't know anyone who watches the Disney channel! It's crap and has been since it went from a premium Channel to a standard subscription based channel.

cartoon network or boomerang would be ideal for kids. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Really pleased to see Nick Jr being added...finally cartoons for the younger ones.  But I would equally love to see Disney junior as well.  

I think all Entertainment customers should be able to add or remove channels (at no extra cost) at a flat rate for 16 to 20 channels.  I miss having syfy, tlc, E! And animal planet (hubby driving me crazy not being able to watch big foot!)

When we log onto our account and pay for the pass we should be able to select what channels we want to watch for that period whether it's a month pass or more. 

NOW TV....give your customers the choice....and you'll sell even more!! If your able to offer Sky go with these channels then it should be available to us.

It's a no brainer! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Would like to see cartoon network and boombering on the entertainment package please. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes, we need actual kids channel here. My nephew and niece get bored with those useless teen channels.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I think this highlights the need to allow users to select channels.  I live in a household with no children so would glady get rid of Nick Jr in favour of Universal or Watch.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
hi i wld love to see the history channel also its a great channel..maybe we cld get to choose say up to 10 ent channels instead of being lumbered with default package! the movies are fine as they are..one question all channels are pretty good quality 720p except discovery is very poor?
Anonymous User
Not applicable
One i defo agree with
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

agreed 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Not sure it would be all that great for families wanting both children's and adults passes, I think it would make it more expensive than the current model if you required both passes in your household.