cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Guys this is very annoying for some one who is going to watch lot of movies. Why Do I need to scroll through all the movies befor getting the latest movie that i had stopped in the midlle ?

Also if I had finished watching a movie , I think its good if we remove it from My movies list. To be specific if its finished or if its 5 minutes before finish, where you generally get end credits.

36 Comments
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Do you **need** to type all in uppercase? Not only is this considered "shouting" it's also harder to read than normal text if you wish to emphasise your text use the formatting option in this dialogue box like the bold option, or The colour option! You can of course use uppercase if used sparingly. Having said that The formatting options are available on the PC version. You may not have that from other devices but either way please consider not using all uppercare.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

One recommendation on the Now TV website and the way it works - at present, it is easy to add fresh episodes to view and these all appear under My TV.  However, there is no feature to allow the user to remove an episode that is no longer required, either because it has already been viewed or because it is no longer of any interest.  Such a feature would enable users to clear out links that are no longer relevant.  This would be especially useful to new subscribers, such as myself, who check out several potential shows in order to decide what really interests them.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Its not rocket science. There should a method of deleting content? Over a short amount time my TV list gets really cluttered.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Please can we be allowed to delete our viewing history. I found this so infuriating, not being able to do this, with other movie pay channels. One of the reasons why I left and now trying now tv.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi all movie fans,

I agree with all of you.

Come on Now TV get with it

Just introduce 2 new options:

1. An option to add a movie to 'my movies' without having to start watching it, cancel it, and then go back to see if there is another movie you want to add.

2. An option to delete a watched movie on your 'my movies' list.

Both of these options are available on Netflix, but I switched because your selection of movies is fare superior.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Only used this for one evening and it's cluttered already. What a crap oversight.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am new to NOWTV and have just posted a comment regarding lack of subtitles and I would also like to add my name to what must be an enormous number of customers who want the facility to delete watched items from MY TV.

Does anybody representing NOWTV ever join these forums to let us know if they are going to do anything about theseglaring omissions?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is really annoying and the fact NOWTV / SKY have not addressed it and given customers reasons for the lack of this option makes it worse.  I love NOWTV and these little things would make it better.  I understand that a history needs to built up and from my point of view it is great to moinitor what my kids watch but an option for admin or account holders to edit/ remove selections is a must.  Come on NOW TV it not that difficult is it?  If it is, then let us know why?!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have just purchased a NOW TV Box and started a 14-day trial. I'm amazed that I can't delete items from recently watched. Surely this should be a basic management/editing function?