cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Guys this is very annoying for some one who is going to watch lot of movies. Why Do I need to scroll through all the movies befor getting the latest movie that i had stopped in the midlle ?

Also if I had finished watching a movie , I think its good if we remove it from My movies list. To be specific if its finished or if its 5 minutes before finish, where you generally get end credits.

36 Comments
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Allow proper management of the 'My TV' section.

1) Who wants the My TV section to grow forever with watched movies? Not me. You need to be able to delete watched , or unwanted, movies.

2)Where there are slightly 'rique' movies, I don't want my kids to see the titles even if the movies them selves are pin protected. You need to be able to folderise into different folders which can also be pin protected.

also, the movies need more of the up to date films. As it is powered by Sky, there should be the capability to view the same films as Sky subscribers especially as the passes aren't cheap.

Talking of passes, these need to be cheaper and/or broken down into individual channels for £2 per day or week/weekend for £9.99. It's just too costly.

Maybe more to come....

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I certainly agree that we should have the ability to nuke the My TV section of all previous films and TV shows.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi. I know you have stated previously that movies will drop off the My TV list as they are removed from Now TV, but there really does need to be a simple edit facility to remove films once they have been watched as the My TV list quickly becomes unmanageable! Many thanks.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've just E-mailed them to see if there's a way round this like delete and reopen a new account.BUT would you need to pay for what packages you paid for already?Or cancel direct debit and wait till your month ends then delete and reopen....I wonder!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

LoveFilm and Netflix both have watchlist features, where you easily add or remove anything you like from a central list which is synced accross all devices. It works very well, especially as they also sync playback position, so you can pick up where you left off on any device.

As for adding newer content, personally I think people get too hung up on how new something is. When you look at the metacritic of much of the new content on Now TV, it's spectacularly low, often in the 20-30% range. Real stinkers. Not all of it of course, but the ratio is pretty bad.  I'd sooner have a deeper, higher quality catalogue, with the liecensing money spent on fewer, better titles, which may be older, perhaps a lot older. 

Wouldn't you sooner have a collection of Hitchcock masterpieces, rather than the latest mindless rom com with Gerrard Butler?  (as an example)

Quality over quantity (and newness).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i also agree, the ability to delete thubnails of accessed content is a standard and essential feature and common in all competitor service I have used (such as love film instant).  I have no problem with Sky keeping a record of what I have watched, but just like to keep my preferences minimal and clutter free.    

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hello,<br>You need to add an option so that you can delete the movies listed in the 'my movies' section- unless there is already!?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Would like to add my support to this suggestion.  Whilst ideally there should be parental control it isnt always possible to be around the children ALL the time that they are watching and as they also use MY TV as means of quickly getting back into their favourite stuff, its a useful facility for them also.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

UNBELIEVABLE that we can't delete "MYTV" History.

Some real privacy issues here.

Wish we could clear oour movie/entertainment  history. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I AGREE ITS UNBELIEVABLE WE CANT DELETE "MYTV HISTORY. YOU ARE RIGHT rANDOMSELECT ABOUT PRIVACY ISSUES. THERE ARE A LOT OF CUSTOMERS LEAVING COMMENTS ABOUT THIS PROBLEM BUT IT SEEMS TO BE FALLING ON DEAF EARS. IT WOULDN'T TAKE MAKE EFFORT TO SORT THIS PROBLEM OUT. COME ON NOW TV YOU OFFER A GREAT SERVICE DONT LET THE LITTLE THINGS SPOIL IT. THANK YOU