cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello

Can we please add Disney XD to the entertainment. It's the 1# channle for boys now with Star Wars Rebels and Marvel cartoons as besides Ninja Turtles on Nick I feel there no real boys shows for younger kids

Also can we add Dave for the adults please? Room 101 , Dave Gorman , Alan Davis , QI and more makes dave one the most entertaining channles

55 Comments
Anonymous User
Not applicable
It was a request, not desperation! Get a bloody grip, ciderbelly!
Legend 5
Legend 5
I can't get London live here. It is not even a greyed out channel on Virgin.
BicBasher
Elite

Sky's EPG listing is only postcode selected for viewers in the London ITV region.  Virgin is only for London too.  There are other local tv channels using 117/159 in other parts of the country.

London Live is licensed as a local television channel for the London area only.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Dude I live in the south side and I can tell you London Live is NOT available!

Legend 5
Legend 5
I know it works at Chafford Hundred cos used it when stayed there
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

It's probably time that this topic needs returned to topic...

Legend 5
Legend 5
Where's the fun in that @SeeMoreDigital 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I agree! Dave is needed on nowtv. It's alright for those who can get Dave on freeview as I'm sure many can. However, some relay transmitters like the one my freeview aerial is pointed at, exclude a lot of channels. Dave is one of the many I can't get on freeview due to this.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I'm not sure I believe that. Have BBC iPlayer, itv play, 4od etc built specific apps specifically for roku? I doubt it. I have to say, UKTV play should be made available on NowTv and I struggle to believe the issue would be app related.
Legend 5
Legend 5
@Anonymous User actually they will have.