cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello

Can we please add Disney XD to the entertainment. It's the 1# channle for boys now with Star Wars Rebels and Marvel cartoons as besides Ninja Turtles on Nick I feel there no real boys shows for younger kids

Also can we add Dave for the adults please? Room 101 , Dave Gorman , Alan Davis , QI and more makes dave one the most entertaining channles

55 Comments
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes, but I can get NowTV as an app. thru my Samsung TV.    I can't get TV Player that way;  they don't have an app. for the TV.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Bummer!

I guess your Samsung does not offer the UKTV Play app either?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I guess your Samsung does not offer the UKTV Play app either?

A frayed knot.     That would be nice too.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Last suggestion... 

Perhaps you can set-up your Samsung TV's web browser to this direct 'Dave' streaming link: http://tvplayer.com/watch/dave

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Oh, you absolute genius.    I now have Dave streaming live out if my TV....

Except it stutters & pauses, then after 10 secs. I lose the sound for good.     Don't think it likes my TV's browser.

It was a good idea though.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I'd love see a Disney xd channel me and my boys are big Star Wars fans and would welcome this
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Disney Channel left NOWTV last year so XD probably won't be here anytime soon.

Disney now operate their own streaming service called "DisneyLife" which includes XD. 🙂

Legend 5
Legend 5
@Anonymous User for info the smart box does work with an indoor aerial. Have you considered a Chromecast? TVPlayer mentioned previously works with that. It is a good supplement to Now and Freesat
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Well, my TV actually has a Freeview tuner in it, so if I were to use an
indoor aerial I wouldn't need the Now TV box. But I'm very reluctant to
try indoor aerials. They were bad enough in the analogue age; I dread to
think how useless they are in the digital one!
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

But I'm very reluctant to try indoor aerials. They were bad enough in the analogue age; I dread to think how useless they are in the digital one! 

Now that the analogue signals have been completely switched off and the digital signals are at full strength, in most cases in-door aerials perform better than in the analogue age.

That being said, as with all aerials positioning is important. Especially as most households today are full of digital transmitting and receiving devices (some more compliant than others)....

Cheers