cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am not overly impressed with the search function, I have been using NOWTV on my PS3. I would search for 'the wi' and nothing comes up, when I type in 'the wire' I then get a list of episodes which are in a random order. Why? It would be a lot simpler just to have The Wire come up and then be able to select which season and then the episode I would like to watch.

I feel that the service could be made easier to navigate and find the things you want to watch. What are other peoples views on this?

6 Comments
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Search function seems very basic compared to Netflix for example, also what's the point in showing me programs which haven't been aired yet? Seems a little silly to me.<br><br>Search on actor/producer as well would be nice.<br><br>Catch Up should display in format of program/series/episode instead of just a list of episodes for all programs save scrolling through lord knows how many Harry Hills before finding what you actually want to watch.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Having used the Now Tv Box for a few weeks I can't help thinking that the way you 'Search' from programs is rather clunky and could be improved i.e.

It would be good if you were searching for the walking dead as an example that it found the 'Program' and if you then clicked on that it found 'Series' and then you could drill down on that to episodes.

Currently it finds a long 'list' that you have to scroll through which can take a long time.

if this dort of 'Search/organization' was also applied to Catch Up and other menu options it would make it a much nicer interface to use

DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

I too would prefer it if, when you searched for a title (e.g. The Wire) just the programme itself came up rather than a list of episodes.

So, as you say, searching for 'The Wire' would just bring up one entry for The Wire (much like it's listed under Sky Atlantic in Channels) and clicking on it would then bring up Seasons 1-5.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Slightly related. In the My TV section it lists your recent viewing history, but it does not give the option to view the next episode based on what you've viewed. To watch the next episode, you have to go through the same clumsy search as before.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User when you select a show from My TV it jumps to that episode, so it should be just one press to get to the next episode.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Why are there episodes 1.2and 3 of a season and then episodes 50..51..52
Why can't they be put on in the correct order
I doubt there is an episode 50/51/52 of are you the one season five anyway
It's so frustrating..I've had other series where lots of episodes are missing