cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Could you please add Paypal Payment Agreement support?

As this will allow you to still receive the subscription fees, but not have to have the card on file continuously.

32 Comments
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I think being able to pay for Now TV using Paypoint would be a good idea considering it can be found in loads of places like the co-op.

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User And Payzone. Shops near me only support Payzone which is annoying as I can't pay certain bills with just that. Smiley Frustrated

Anonymous User
Not applicable
How about adding Mastercard Debit to the list so I don't have to keep putting it on my credit card!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User Mastercard Debit (starts with a 5) should be supported. Maestro (starts with a 6) isn't as they don't verify age and location.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks for that. Will try it. Cheers.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

My box is prepaid for 6 months but its telling me my card can't be authorised is a visa so I don't understand x

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Could you please add Paypal Payment Agreement support?

As this will allow you to still receive the subscription fees, but not have to have the card on file continuously.

Visa issued by which UK bank...

Not all Prepay Visa cards work as some don't have any user details of Address or Age...  

Any family members card can be used  with their permission does not need to be yours...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

here is how to use PayPal with now tv... Get a PayPal debit card. 

https://www.paypal.com/bm/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=xpt/account/DCIntro-outside

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Paypal and apple pay support please.  with all of the hacking etc going on, i'd feel more comfortable if I didn't have to keep putting my details online.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

If enough customers protested then Sky and Nowtv would do something. but most Now tv and Sky customers are too loyal so Sky don't care about change.

People pay for the now tv box not knowing it does not work without a full account. but its money wasted because shops don't take it back. We can't use hardware we have paid for, now thats logic.