cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sarah053
First Poster

Add an app to my box

HI there I would like to know how I can add Netflix to my black now tv box please 

0 Thanks
Andy Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Add an app to my box

@Sarah053

Welcome to the forum.

Unfortunately Netflix isn't available for the NOW TV box, only on the full-spec Roku boxes (of which the NOW TV box is a cut-price version of).

lyndaloo67
First Poster

i read that you can add up to 50 apps to now tv box how do i do this ?

0 Thanks
pethead65 Expert 5
Expert 5

Hi @lyndaloo67

With difficulty, unless they have that many in the app store!Smiley Surprised

Please click on Thanks if I've helped.
I'm a Community Contributor not staff, therefore I can help with issues about the service, but not account related issues.
If it solves the problem, please mark it as an accepted solution to help other members.
Thanks!
0 Thanks
4268 Champion 4
Champion 4

@lyndaloo67  yes you can add 50 apps.  They really do have that many in the Now Apps store.  I have 55 showing on mine (I just tested to see how many I would end up with though that did include the Now App, Sky Store and some trial apps. 

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor

Chat are open 8am to Midnight:

Contact Now...

pethead65 Expert 5
Expert 5

A lot of them are crap though

Please click on Thanks if I've helped.
I'm a Community Contributor not staff, therefore I can help with issues about the service, but not account related issues.
If it solves the problem, please mark it as an accepted solution to help other members.
Thanks!
4268 Champion 4
Champion 4

Well yes that is true, but as the old saying goes one person's muck is another's brass

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor

Chat are open 8am to Midnight:

Contact Now...

0 Thanks
salemsliving
Contributor 1

Does this box have a Netflix app?

I need to know this. Does this box have a netflix app? 

0 Thanks
artesea Legend 4
Legend 4

Re: Does this box have a Netflix app?

@salemsliving short anwser is no. 

-----
I'm a Community Contributor not staff, so whilst I know a lot about the service I will be unable to help with any account issues.
Follow my Twitter Bots @NowTVCatchup @NowTVBoxset and @NowTVFilms for updates on content added and leaving NOW TV.
Did you find this post useful, why not give some Thanks?
schnapps Legend 2
Legend 2

Re: Does this box have a Netflix app?

@salemsliving

Unfortunately not, see guide linked below of what apps are available on the nowtv box.

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Available-apps-NOW-TV-Box