Legend 3

Re: Anime discussion - all welcome!

commanda6 wrote:

I do use my Roku for Google play movies and TV, crunchyroll and the Netflix stuff that is not in 4K.

@Ryan-R @caseyb1993

First, aren't you impressed I've posted this in the right thread instead of hijacking other threads?

Second, why is this the first time I'm hearing about @commanda6watching anime?!? He's a dark horse!

Elite 4

Andy wrote:

@Ryan-R @caseyb1993

First, aren't you impressed I've posted this in the right thread instead of hijacking other threads?

Second, why is this the first time I'm hearing about @commanda6watching anime?!? He's a dark horse!

@Andy well done, I think muttley needs a new shiny medal. Smiley Wink

I noticed that too @commanda6, unless it is for J-Drama? Smiley Wink

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? :-)
Legend 3

@caseyb1993 I reckon he's into the lurrvveeeee anime but didn't want to admit it. Cat's out of the bag now!

image.gif

Elite 4

[ Edited ]

@Andy Nah, I bet he loves the hero ones Smiley Wink

5925cc1bc1147da9cafb7d76031e64bd

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? :-)
Champion 1

Andy wrote:

@caseyb1993 I reckon he's into the lurrvveeeee anime but didn't want to admit it. Cat's out of the bag now!

image.gif

no, I don't like that kind of stuff that it's okay if you do @Andy Smiley Happy

@caseyb1993 Do any of you remember a program called Dragon Ball Z that used to be on Cartoon Network. I watched it when I was a kid I found out that crunchyroll had a new version of it called Dragon Ball super it has all the same characters that I grew up, with  just set in a later time period. It's something a guilty pleasure. I have a crunchyroll premium subscription because I can't stand watching the same advert over and over again in order to preserve my mental health. I have to subscribe to premium

I have heard of Hero but I haven't watched it . Is it any good?

I do not work for now TV. I am simply a NowTV customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.

If you find posts on the community useful or helpful can you give them Thanks By pressing the thumbs up button. If a post solves a problem you are having can you mark it as an accepted solution. Thanks

Click here to go to nowTVs main YouTube channel
Click here to go to the nowTV help YouTube channel
Elite 4

@commanda6 I do remember Dragon Ball Z but was never really a fan of it. Pokemon was more my thing. "Gotta catch 'em all!" 

I meant the hero genre in general. Smiley Wink

That pic is from Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood which is a brilliant series. Smiley Surprised

£25 well spent! Smiley Very Happy

Legend 3

[ Edited ]

commanda6 wrote:
no, I don't like that kind of stuff that it's okay if you do @Andy Smiley Happy

Oh c'mon @commanda6 we don't need to feel embarrassed about that kind of stuff, it's the 21st century now, we're allowed to embrace our feminine side! Smiley Very Happy

image.jpeg

@caseyb1993 Noticed there's a Cowboy Bebop Movie just been released on bluray/DVD. At £20 I won't be adding to my Wishlist, but still ...

NOW TV Team

Oh boy I've missed quite a lot here..

@caseyb1993 Haha I got confused too! So I think we were a week behind but I don't really know what happened? I stayed out of the loop that much haha. But it's all out now for sure! So you can get stuck in like I did!

I don't want to be too mean to Morty haha, but I just prefer a stronger, funnier character who can get stuff done and unfortunately Morty is none of those things. But I understand that he's meant to be a wimp and that's why some people like him Smiley Tongue I totally appreciate that character, it does allow for some amazing scenes!

I absolutely get what you mean on his voice! It's hard to explain but you can tell when it's Justin doing a weird voice for some reason. It can sound nothing like another character, but sounds like it would be Justin doing that voice..if that makes any sense?

Andy wrote:

@caseyb1993 Thank you for putting me out of my Misery (see what I did there?)

@Andy Hahaha nice one! Gonna get back to watching it now? Break a leg! (see what I did there?)

And are you bringing the anime gifs to the table now?! YES
Highlighted
Elite 4

[ Edited ]

@Ryan-R Yeah, sorry I forgot I brought up Rick and Morty into the conversation lol blame the wine. Smiley Very Happy

Wait, can't get stuff done?? 

Spoiler
  • He figured out Rick wasn't an alien parasite.

• He became the One True Morty.
  • He became leader of the tree people.
  • He is a father to an alien baby (that was insane! Lol)
  • He kicked a** during The Purge episode

What more can the poor kid do to impress you? Hahaa Smiley Very Happy

When my DisneyLife expires (around about the 20th), I will be watching it ALL lol. 

I've been on a D.L offer of £1 a month for 3 months so I couldn't refuse that, might as well make the most of what's left. Smiley Wink

I get what you mean about his voice. "I'M MR MEESEEKS, LOOK AT MEEEEEE" Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy

Can't get any weirder than that character lol

If you YouTube, "Justin Roiland RC video game CR" it comes up with hilarious stuff. Smiley Very Happy

@Andy I think that movie was released a while ago, perhaps they just re-released it lol. As far as I know there is only one movie. Speaking of Cowboy Bebop @Ryan-R

According to wikipedia:

"On June 6, 2017, it was announced that an American live-action adaptation of the series was being developed for television by Tomorrow Studios, a partnership between Marty Adelstein and Sunrise Inc., which also produced the original anime.[70] Christopher Yost is poised to write the series"

Elite 4

Uhhhh "car" not CR. Lol