cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

4K films and Entertainment it's about time

Please add this post to the ideas board or your 4K board 

its about time Nowtv evolved to 4K HDR . If Netflix and Amazon Prime Video can why not Nowtv or is this currently being trialed ?it is because of this we left Nowtv movies and went to Netflix . Both your rivals have a lot of content streamed in 4K its a shame that Nowtv have got left behind on this 

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Theve only just got the hang of 720p, let alone 1080p, and your asking for 4K?

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Out of interest... As I'm not a Netflix £8.99 PM subscriber: 

How many movies are available in full 4K. And what are they?

How many TV shows are available in full 4K. And what are they?

I'm aware that Amazon Video offer a few TV shows in 4K to their (£6.58 PM) 'Prime' customers but there are no movies available!

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

You get the majority of the Netflix originals in uhd or 4K, can't say I've seen any movies on there in 4K. Looks good, I use via the app on my smart tv. I'm hoping now tv will bring the similar offerings with their smart tv app.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Netflix is well worth paying for 4K, so many top series. Punisher, Stranger Things to name a couple. Some even have Dolby Atmos soundtracks.. Its got the best 4K content I have seen, at a reasonable price. As Sky Q is to expensive..
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just signed up to now tv with a 2 month cinema pass. I'm shocked and disappointed to see that there is no 4k or 4k hdr content. At £10 a month I doubt very much I will be a subscriber after the free trial if that's the case.

I currently have both Netflix and Amazon which offer this content and I did not proceed with sky q as it is simply far too expensive for what you get especially when I would like at least 3 mini boxes to cater for all the family.

With Disney looking to release a streaming service and now having all the fox content, I think sky/now tv seriously need to address their price and non 4k streaming services if they are to compete.

If the now tv cinema had movies in 4k I'd likely continue my subscription, but for 720p stuff I'm not bothered.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

i have just canceled my now tv package as no 4k no 1080p and 720 is sxxt  I had now tv  and  Netflix over xmas