cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

the strain season2

i started season 2 of the strain and it wont let me watch from episode 5. keeps coming up with an error code!!!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

Yep it looks like it's a problem at NOW TV's end. The show isn't due to leave anytime soon so I'll tag @Jason-C From the NOW TV team and he'll pass this on to be looked at. Hopefully it should be sorted in the next day or so.

For NOW TV Team info: most episodes of both season 1 and 2 are giving 1300 error codes (box and mobile)

View solution in original post

40 REPLIES 40
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Content scheduler! That sounds important! Do they have a big office, are you on their Christmas card list, and do you have their picture on the office dartboard? 😉

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Nope they have a desk just liek mine next door @Andy, Not on the Xmas card list as far as i'm aware but I will find out at Xmas for you lol.

We don't have a dartboard in the office 😞 ( Maybe you could all club together for our Xmas gift ?)

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Andy-S wrote:

We don't have a dartboard in the office 😞 ( Maybe you could all club together for our Xmas gift ?)

@Anonymous User If we get Season 2 before then we will think about it! 😉

Anonymous User
Not applicable

So ........

I have heard back from that team @Andy @Anonymous User @commanda6

They have advised that YES we will be getting Season 2, however timescales are a bit iffy at the moment but we think it will be before "W" broadcast Season 3 (late autumn time).

So can we start collecting funds for our dartboard now please ?

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User  I'd almost given up hope on this one as it was first aired yeas ago!  Glad it'll finally be coming thoughSmiley Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yeah it was a bit of a long shot but glad that it's coming, It's just due to the rights that UKTV (W) have for it and when other broadcaster's can show it etc.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

You sir are a genius .... take the rest of the day off! 🙂

image.jpeg

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can you suggest that to @Karl-F please @Andy

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@commanda6 Yeah, I'm hopeful we will get it as well. I quite like the quiet-time on NOW TV at the mo, gives me chance to clear some of the backlog on my Netflix watchlist! 

DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

when oh when will season 2 of The Strain be available on NowTV? got fed up of waiting an age for season 1 to arrive so bought it on DVD. within a week of purchase it was then on NOWTV lol.

is it likely to be on NOWTV this year?

@Anonymous User  Season 2 of The Strain will be available from August 9th.

If this has solved your issue please mark this as an accepted solution.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.