cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unauthorised payments

My payment for the entertainment pass was not authorised as my card has decline and I have a new one on the way, so i can no longer watch TV, Ive changed my payment details to a different card (credit card) but Im still waiting for the payment to be taken and to be able to use the entertainment pass again, Please advise me how to make the payment.

8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for posting 🙂

Really sorry to hear that, I've just sent you an email so we can look into this further and get it sorted out.

Just reply to that and I'll be there.

Thanks,

Ryan
NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

I have the problem

I paid for a 3month service , so this is just rediculous

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Have a word with Live Chat.  Click on this link http://help.nowtv.com/article/How-to-cancel-NOW-TV and hit the green Contact Us at the bottom of the page, this will take you to the Live Chat & Email options (8am - Midnight). Best to use a PC/Mac.

Hope this helps

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi pethead65,

Thanks for the advice

'Spoke' to 2 people via webchat.

Cannot say they were helpful. not impressed with the service.

I was told it would be resolved in a few hours. That was 3 hours ago.

For those using Chrome, I was told to pay via Firefox or Explorer as Chrome is not compatible with their service.

Thanks again

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Why not do what a lot of us do here and buy NOW TV 'Entertainment' (and 'Movie/Cinema') voucher passes codes instead. They can be purchased from retailers such as: Argos, Currys and Amazon. They often cost quite a bit less than a monthly subscription.

Currently a 5 month 'Entertainment' voucher pass code from either Argos or Currys costs £25.00... ie: £5.00 per month 😉

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi my payment was declined or not recived and im trying to make a card payment. but having trouble doing so. how can i do this when i have changed card details. and am using same card to make a payent. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is getting silly now ,how can i join when it keeps saying unotharised payment and it wont let me into live chat or give me a phone number to call and sort it out.

i have also checked that the billing address is same and customer address too and made sure there is enough in to cover it,one thing i do know is that lots of people will just not bother joining,netflix is much simpler and no wonder they have more customers in the uk.

CAN ANYONE PLEASE HELP

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've had the same problem.

I was told it would be resolved in a few hours.