cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The Americans missing episode

Hi - i'm enjoying the chance to re-watch ITV Encore's 'The Americans' on catch-up before we finally get season three next month. However, last night's episode (S1, ep 7) hasn't appeared. I've checked on both PC and Roku. Anyone know where it is?

157 REPLIES 157
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Any news on this?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am waiting for someone to explain why I cannot watch this programme. Off to vent on Facebook.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User looks like the episode was incorrectly slated, however you can watch it right now via catchup. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for the infomation. Someone must have realised the mistake after all the complaints tongight.  I hope next weeks episodes is shown minus any issues. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Begins next week on FX. No previous episodes currently being shown which suggests it won't appear immediately on Now, but hopefully I'm wrong. Anyone from the company or the community got any information?

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

According to GeekTown, series 5 of 'The Americans' will be live broadcast, sometime in May on ITVEncore: -

http://www.geektown.co.uk/tvairdates/the-americans/

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sadly, that's not  what the Geektown website says on that link. They are guessing at a May airdate, but only based on past years. They aren't even sure if ITV Encore has the rights to show it. Hopefully they have, but don't be pinning your hopes on this great show being back in May, because there's no evidence it will be. 

Sorry to be such a buzzkill... Smiley Sad

Miketurn
Scholar 3

Excellent news. I've watched every season of The Americans so far, and am ready for the next installment.

Definitely a very underrated show imo.

Miketurn
Scholar 3

Pretty sure I saw a trailer for Season 5 on ITV Encore  a week or so ago. Just said Coming Soon IIRC.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

What with ITV Encore currently showing Season 4 of the Americans in a midnight slot on Sundays..... and at one episode a week I think the 13th and final episode of Season 4 might be getting shown on Sunday 4th June?? you could then guess that Season 5 might start at some point during the week beginning Monday 5th June..... or very soon there after.  That might then fit if they are currently showing coming soon trailers???