cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The Americans missing episode

Hi - i'm enjoying the chance to re-watch ITV Encore's 'The Americans' on catch-up before we finally get season three next month. However, last night's episode (S1, ep 7) hasn't appeared. I've checked on both PC and Roku. Anyone know where it is?

157 REPLIES 157
Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi  @Anonymous User,

We're sorry about that.

We are looking into this with ITV as to what exactly is happening and we'll continue to keep you updated here. In the meantime this episode can be found on catch up now.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have a Now TV box with the Entertainment package.  

I'm a keen follower of The Americans on ITV Encore.  However when I go to Watch Live and then ITV Encore at the time when The Americans is on (new episode tonight) I get a message saying it isn't available to view on this platform.  Why not?  I can watch it the minute the programme ends as a recording, why can't I watch it live?

Even more silly, when repeats of this programme are broadcast I can't watch those either, and yet there it is in my Watchlist so I can watch it there at the same time it's being broadcast!

Very puzzled

I haven't found this problem with any other programmes, although that's not to say it isn't happening, perhaps with shows I don't follow

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Perhaps this existing The Americans PROGRAMME NOT AVAILABLE ON THIS PLATFORM... topic will be of interest to you?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Great, thanks for the link

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Tried to watch this tonight only to get "programme not available on this platform" - WHY??
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User you should now be able to watch the episode via the catchup menu. 

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting.

There was a technical issue meaning this episode was not broadcast. However like @Anonymous User says you can now see this on catch up. Sorry about that!

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, just settled down to watch latest ep...not available on this device for lap top and i pads. Ridiculous. only thing i signed up for.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I had also settled down to watch the latest episode. Only to get that message.  

Programme not available on this platform.

Come on NOW TV sort this out.