cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Supergirl / Legends episode not available

Hello NowTV,

I signed up NowTV recently to watch the new episodes of the DC TV series. I had NowTV last year but cancelled when the all the series ended their season, not only the DC series but others.

So I started watching Supergirl and can't watch episode 3 (Welcome to Earth) or Episode 4 (Survivors) coming a message saying Content not Available, saying I don't have permission. Episode 5 plays normal.

The same with Legends of Tomorrow, I watched Season 2 premiere with Out of Time, but then Episode 2 (Justice Society of America) and Episode 3 (Shotgun) won't play coming the same message that the content is not available. Episode 4 of Legends plays as normal.

What's going on? Can you look into that please?

Also, as I am here, when the entire episodes of the current/the latest of The Flash/Arrow will be available?

Thank you

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi again @Anonymous User

I thought as much as this 'permission denied' issue has already been posted within the 'Apple TV' area of the forum. See here: Re: Permission Denied - admin help pleaseSmiley Sad

Cheers

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

So I started watching Supergirl and can't watch episode 3 (Welcome to Earth) or Episode 4 (Survivors) coming a message saying Content not Available, saying I don't have permission. Episode 5 plays normal.

The same with Legends of Tomorrow, I watched Season 2 premiere with Out of Time, but then Episode 2 (Justice Society of America) and Episode 3 (Shotgun) won't play coming the same message that the content is not available. Episode 4 of Legends plays as normal.

What's going on? Can you look into that please?

Are you accessing and playing NOW TV content using an Apple playback device by any chance?

@Anonymous User wrote:

Also, as I am here, when the entire episodes of the current/the latest of The Flash/Arrow will be available?

@Both 'The Flash' and 'Arrow' have been on mid season breaks. Season 3, episode 10 of 'The Flash' will return to Sky 1 on Tue 31 Jan @ 21:00. And season 5, episode 10 of Arrow will return to Sky 1 on Thu 02 Feb @ 21:00. All previous episodes of the current season for both series have now expired (exceeded their 30 day limit).

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes. I use AppleTV to access NowTV content. Why?
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi again @Anonymous User

I thought as much as this 'permission denied' issue has already been posted within the 'Apple TV' area of the forum. See here: Re: Permission Denied - admin help pleaseSmiley Sad

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you. Saw the post.