cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How can I watch Game of Thrones?

Hi all,
HELP! I have just installed my new NowTV box (standard, not the smart) entertainment package. I tried to search for game of thrones but nothing is coming up. Help? Everything I read says I should be able to watch it through NowTV. Have I done something wrong? Do I need the smart box? I can see listed in the “Sky store” app, but this is wanting me to pay for it? Eh? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!
6 REPLIES 6
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

You are not doing anything wrong, unfortunately Game of Thrones as left the NowTV service.

According to NowTV they haven't got a confirmed return date yet when GOT will be returning back on their service.

Sorry to be a bringer of bad news Smiley Sad

I will tag @Mary-E of the NowTV Content Team if there is any new news or update when GOT will be back. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User
I can help where you can watch Game of Thrones but not allowed to post it on here
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User you can pay to watch it via Amazon or BT. Here you will need to wait. You might get lucky and catch it live on Sky Atlantic. Keep an eye on the TV listings on Google.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
chilli2
Elite

you can always go old school and get it on DVD, each series costs about £10-£12 or the box set for £80 on amazon

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Depending on where you are up to, Sky Atlantic are currently showing episodes each Friday/Saturday night, they are up to end of season 4/beginning of season 5. However none of these episodes will appear on catch-up so you'll need to watch them on the live Sky Atlantic channel (under the watch live section in the entertainment pass) as they are broadcast.

Probably best bet for watching earlier episodes on NOW TV soon is over the Xmas/New Year period. For the last few years Sky Atlantic have done a marathon each evening showing all the series. Again they'd have to be watched live.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

We hope to have Seasons 1 - 6 available in December however this has not yet been confirmed and most likely won't be until mid to late November unfortunately. Whether or not season 7 will be part of that is also up in the air at the moment as most likely Season 7 won't be part of boxsets until next year around April. Hope we have more info on this for you soon.