cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Free two months ran out after one day and u can't purchase anything

I originally had a voucher for a two month free entertainment pass, which was great, entered the voucher code and everything was working fine and working perfectly. This was yesterday. 

Today my my account was deactivated for unknown reasons, I did not do this myself. 

I called the recommended number and the lady I spoke to said the account had been 'locked' and she would unlock it for me and advised that I would need to change my password. I did. 

Upon signing back into my account, it looks as though my free two months has gone or doesn't apply anymore? after one day? I don't know, it just won't work. I cannot watch anything, 

After trying numerous things to find out what happened, with no luck, I decided I would just purchase the entertainment pass that I wanted. BUT it won't let me do this either. The account is now useless to me and I cannot watch anything or do anything. 

Can you please help? 

6 REPLIES 6
Legend 5
Legend 5

I would also change the email related to the account if you can. Is it possible that someone you know maliciously cancelled the account? I am guessing by your above post you already know how to contact Now chat. Try them again to be honest some are more helpful than others on there. They should be able to look at the history of the account and see what has been applied. Hope you get sorted.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I highly doubt it, I only had the account 12 hours and I hadn't given anyone the details to use on their device or anything. I don't know how to get to now chat, how do I do this? Thanks. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

There is no number to ring for nowtv so are you sure it was them you rang? Nowtv is online support only.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes I'm sure. When I went to log in to my account a notice popped up saying 'there is a problem with this account, please call blah blah' and the lady I spoke too really did help me out. 

Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi try this link http://help.nowtv.com/article/None-of-the-above-vouchers-and-offers at bottom is contact link from that you should be able to get to chat. Now don't have a telephone which means that you could have given your details to a con artist. I hope you get sorted.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

i can see that a member of the team has sent you an email regarding this already.

Thanks

Andy