cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
greyeyes
Scholar

Entrainment and Movie 6 month pass bundle

I bought 2 now TV boxes before Christmas and got 4 month movies and 6 months entertainment,

so 2 combined on 1 account. I'm not a big watcher of TV, this is what attracted me.

I see on the NOWTV website about bundle deals and 6 months movies and entertainment for £49.

Is this available to new customers only?

If prepaid bundle deals aren't available to existing customers once my 2 existing passes expire,

then i've got 2 smart BBC, ITV, C4 and C5 players... not all is lost.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@greyeyes those deals are new customers only. You might find retailers offering a good price again on boxes plus 6 month ents / 4 months movies (Amazon were below £20 recently) which can be worth grabbing even if you don't plan to use the box. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@greyeyes those deals are new customers only. You might find retailers offering a good price again on boxes plus 6 month ents / 4 months movies (Amazon were below £20 recently) which can be worth grabbing even if you don't plan to use the box. 

greyeyes
Scholar

Pretty much what i thought.  Thanks!

I called my mother to break the bad news, as she loves the NOWTV i got her for christmas.

She was under the impression there were prepaid bundles to be had, she said with having to pay

for broadband, bills and all, she'll have to knock it on the head as she can't afford it at the full 

price.  She is an OAP and has to watch her pennies.

I've looked at the NOWTV gift cards on currys etc, you'd think NOWTV would offer more incentive to

buy direct, as they'll get all the money... curry's will be taking their markup.

Argos have them for £25 (4 month Movies and 6 months Entertainment boxes) each at the moment.

Amazon is like the stockmarket with their prices.

Sounded too good to be true on the bundles.

Legend 5
Legend 5

My last entertainment pass I got from Tesco. Box plus 6 months pass. It was nominally £19.99, but Tesco include those in their clubcard boost when it is running so I only paid £10 in vouchers. Really if you keep an eye out for those deals you should not have to pay more than £4 a month on average for entertainment pass.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Agreed Smiley Happy

There are always deals around - can't use Tesco vouchers as use these on Eurotunnel at £20 gives one £60.

Currently using 6 month Entertainment pass from Currys at £19.99 including black box that friend now has.