cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Elementary season 6

So after the latest episode of nashville not playing. The latest episode of elementary won't play. Tried to go in and watch from the start about 20 mins after it started. Got the stupid ad trailer for about 3 secs, then black screen with spinning logo, then goes back to main screen saying error something not quite right  Won't work on catch up, or latest episode. Wasted over half n hour with live help, resetting the box etc, and still no further on. Only seems to be sky living shows. So frustrated 

36 REPLIES 36
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here. 

I have been trrying since 21:45 on a black NowTV box since last night (then 2018-06-25).  Some stuff plays, but not the latest American chopper or Elementary.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

added in a reply to myself in error.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User @mel51 @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @superglo2012 @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User

Hi all! Thank you for flagging your issues and the detail you have provided. We have relayed these issues to the technical teams and they're investigating. We're aware that this issue is occuring over several different shows. Any updates will be posted here (and the other relevant threads)

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having the same issues on the black Roku box, American chopper won't play either. Been having issues since last night.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Still issues are they going to get resolved anytime soon

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same issue!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Glad it's not just me.  After checking services in the area were all ok and that account was all paid, was wondering what it could be.  Have now downloaded the app onto my laptop where it's fine to watch but would prefer the lovely Johnny Lee Miller on a big screen.

@Anonymous User wrote:

So after the latest episode of nashville not playing. The latest episode of elementary won't play. Tried to go in and watch from the start about 20 mins after it started. Got the stupid ad trailer for about 3 secs, then black screen with spinning logo, then goes back to main screen saying error something not quite right  Won't work on catch up, or latest episode. Wasted over half n hour with live help, resetting the box etc, and still no further on. Only seems to be sky living shows. So frustrated 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same problem but my screen is just black no logo or anything... this is absolutely ridiculous 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having exactly the same problem. I have been trying since last night.  Same as you ... spinning balls, trailer, spinning balls, error nessage.

Using black Nov TV box

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Add me to the list not working on 4 different devices that I have on my account and in my home.

LG TV

Samsung TV

Roku Express

Xbox One App

Is it any wonder that people pirate things as I am 100% sure that had I chosen to go that route rather than paying for subscriptions I would have already watched this episode.