cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Date first aired

Any chance of having the date first aired next to the program information? 

5 REPLIES 5
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Any particular reason why?

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User trouble with that is first aired for some programs was in 1970s.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

With being new to now tv I am seeing episodes which I don't know if they are quite new, or in some instances if I have already watched them. Either would be good to know
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User If you mean in terms of keeping track of which episodes you've watched and where you are up to, have you noticed the Continue Watching screen in the MY TV section of the NOW TV app? When you start a show, you can go to Continue Watching and it will let you carry on from where you got up (if you are part way through an episode) or the next one in the series will be ready and waiting for you there.

Obviously it won't help if you've been watching episodes on terrestrial TV in the past, or if you've watching in some of the other apps like ITV Hub though.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

With the NowTV boxes (not familiar with other NowTV playback devices) you can also track what TV shows are on the boxset or catch up service with your entertainment pass by going into the shows season episodes list where it shows an orange line across the bottom of the episode picture thumbnail (full orange line means you have fully watched the episode or a partial orange line means you have only watched a part of the show).

However what i have found with this tracking method is that when NowTV removes the Show off their service and the same show returns back again on the NowTV service in the future their software / system is not sophisticated enough to remember what TV show seasons or episodes you have previously watched before (which is a shame).

This is not a problem for me because my memory of what TV shows and seasons i have watched is pretty good, however i could see it a problem for people who's memory is not so good (Perhaps the NowTV Team can look at a method where your TV shows viewing history can be saved when the TV shows are removed and then return back to the NowTV service in the future) ?