cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cannot cancel

I'm trying desperately to cancel by subscription before it renews, but when I click "Cancel" under  My Passes, I'm taken to a page with infinitely spinning coloured balls and nothing else happens. I've tried different browsers, different devices, even different networks. You will not let me cancel my subscription!

I tried the live chat, but that links to a 404 not found page. 

Please CANCEL by subscription with IMMEDIATE EFFECT. 

7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Welcome to forums

Unfortunately you can't cancel using open forum. Normally using My Account/My passes works well using laptop or PC.

Again LIVE CHAT normally works http://help.nowtv.com/article/None-of-the-above-manage-my-account and click Contact Us - blue box bottom left

Maybe a staff member will see this and contact you by email

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It hasn't worked on 4 different browsers using Windows 10 on a desktop, 4 different browsers on a Windows 7 laptop, 3 different browsers on a Macbook Air using El Capitan, 1 Android device or an iPhone. The cancellation system is broken.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

On the link I gave there's also an email option - never tried it myself as methods I described have worked for me.

As I buy vouchers I cancel regularly using My Account/My passes from Win10 laptop and Waterfox

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Regret signing up massively, I watched something a few months back and that was it. Can't cancel it. Now stuck with "well, it works for me" replies when it evidently doesn't work, or I wouldn't be here.

NowTV is another "community driven" company where the community is actually powerless to do anything useful. They turn their chat off  (save the "well, it works for me") so I can't talk to someone who can do something, and their e-mail is form so they can deny ever receiving the e-mail. Just utterly appalling service.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Doesn't help you but I've not had a problem in 31 months with NowTV.

Provided one is logged on correctly My Account/My passes definitely works.

A lot of people I've suggested should use LIVE CHAT have come back with posts saying problem was sorted.

Sorry I've not been able to offer more assistance

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Regret signing up massively, I watched something a few months back and that was it. Can't cancel it. Now stuck with "well, it works for me" replies when it evidently doesn't work, or I wouldn't be here.

NowTV is another "community driven" company where the community is actually powerless to do anything useful. They turn their chat off  (save the "well, it works for me") so I can't talk to someone who can do something, and their e-mail is form so they can deny ever receiving the e-mail. Just utterly appalling service.

Hi @Anonymous User

What exactly doesn't work. Can you see a cancel button next to your passes in the my passes section of the my account area on the website?

Also, what web browsers have you used when trying to cancel?

I know that Google Chrome, Internet Explorer and Microsoft edge. Definitely work when cancelling although I myself have had some trouble with Firefox recently

Now TV will help you to cancel if you pop onto live chat. To get the live chat, click here. Then scroll down to the bottom of the page. Click contact us and then click live chat (use of the desktop PC, laptop, PC or Mac is recommended) . You will also find an email option.

The only other thing I would say is that how long has it been since you've done a clean install of the web browsers you use. Sometimes web browsers can become a bit iffy if they've been through a lot of automatic updates. This particularly used to be the case for Firefox. You could also try clearing your browser cache.

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch with us. I'm sorry to hear you've had issues cancelling.

I've dropped you an e-mail about this, please keep an eye out in your Inbox/Spam folders 🙂

Thanks

Rob

NOW TV Team