cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

5 Month Entertainment Pass Only 1 Month

I bought a NOW TV box today and it came with a 5 Month Entertainment Pass but once I put the voucher code in and registered it, it only says I have a month.

Why is this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Legend 5
Legend 5

hi @Anonymous User  it sounds like the voucher did not apply correctly.  Though normally you only get 14 days trial not a month.    

When you go to your My Account then my passes does it give you the option to add a voucher?   If not when you expand the boxes what end day is it showing.    

If you are still having trouble chat can help you apply the code.  I keep a screen print of the last applied vouchers personally as a record.  please contact Now chat via this link

Contact Us...

they are open 8 - midnight

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

If you go to the nowtv website using your internet browser and click on My Account (top right of screen) and enter your correct username and password, then on the drop down menu click on My Passes.

Under My Passes does it say that you are on a voucher offer with a start, finish and next payment date ?

If so are the dates right or wrong ?

Legend 5
Legend 5

hi @Anonymous User  it sounds like the voucher did not apply correctly.  Though normally you only get 14 days trial not a month.    

When you go to your My Account then my passes does it give you the option to add a voucher?   If not when you expand the boxes what end day is it showing.    

If you are still having trouble chat can help you apply the code.  I keep a screen print of the last applied vouchers personally as a record.  please contact Now chat via this link

Contact Us...

they are open 8 - midnight

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank You for the help.

I went onto my account, passes and added the voucher code in again so I have the 5 months on to of the 14 day free trail.

I was my bad, i thought the voucher went through when I put it in during making my account.

Thanks 🙂

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User  glad you are sorted.  Don't forget to set a reminder on your phone/email for a couple of weeks before the pass ends so you can cancel if you decide to.  Passes continue automatically so it is easy to forget. Also take a screen print of the applied pass in case the system play silly sods.