cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Is ER on it's way to NOW TV?

Given the recent announcement that the medical series ER has finally had the streaming rights sold and they went to the Hulu service in the US, does this mean we can look forward to it landing on NOW tv soon?

11 REPLIES 11
Lindzi
Elite 2

@Anonymous User

Hi whilst I can't answer your question, cbs drama has been showing ER from the beginning every week night at 8pm. Such nostalgia! Although the picture quality is a bit terrible as it's so old I am enjoying 're watching it. 

Would be a good addition to NowTV  Smiley Happy

Started House over the weekend as I missed it when it was broadcast

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User if it is on CBS drama as per @Lindzi then it likely won't be on here in the near future due to rights.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

CBS drama are only running series 1 2 and 3. It started in Feb this year. Series three finished last Friday this Monday is back to series one. Not much use very disappointing.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User@Anonymous User@Lindzi

If you have been watching the first three seasons of ER on CBS Drama...... and got bored with the round-and-round repeats of these seasons, the end seems to be in sight........ reading my TV Mag' this morning tells me that season 4 will be starting on Monday 18th June.

Check it out if it is something you are still following.

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Anonymous User

Ooh thank you! For some reason I thought they weren't showing season 4 until August so I would have missed it 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Lindzi

Funnily enough, I'm sure I read in the TV Mag' last week that S4 was coming in August.... but then read this morning in the same Mag' that it was Monday?????  It does seem like it will be Monday.

I see season 4 actually starts with the 'live' episode that they did........ I'm guessing they will now do 4, 5, 6, repeat!!!!!  You're now going to get to where I think ER was at its ultimate peak.

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Anonymous User

Oh I loved it in the '90's Smiley Happy

Yes the first few series weren't as good as I remembered so you're right the good stuff is coming....although George Clooney leaving was a very low moment!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Lindzi

For me and probably most folk it all went on way too long, but for me I really loved it round about seasons 5, 6, 7 - ish.

In particular.... when Carter and newbie Lucy Knight got stabbed and the fight to save them.... and also when Dr Greene popped his clogs.... I must love a good tear-jerker, but they were my standout episodes.  Once Greene and Benton and Rocket Romano all left, it wasn't quite the same.... but still way better than most other shows. 

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Anonymous User

Dr Greene dying was Smiley Sad

I did notice in season one we had a top gun ref where Dr Ross says to Dr Greene "I felt like a Goose in a suit" Smiley Happy

Didn't the nasty Dr have a helicopter fall on him. Was he Dr Romano? 

Well if you like this kind of stuff you could give Code Black a go...ER on steroids!