cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How to watch Fox live?

Hi,

I just purchased Now TV to be able to watch the Walking Dead tonight on Fox. Can someone tell me *how* to watch it? When I click into the box set of walking dead - I can only see up to Season 9, Episode 7 (Episode 8 airs tonight at 9) - but where do I go at 8:59 to ensure I don't miss it? Do I just hover about in that box set window, and suddenly a "watch live" pop up will appear? or is there somewhere else I should go?

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

When on the nowtv website page, click on the Menu button towards top left of screen, then on the drop down menu select and click on entertainment.

Once the entertainment main section shows on screen, towards the top right corner of screen (just below help) you should see a TV Guide small box, click on it and a new page will then appear on screen showing the live now & next channels, scroll down and click on the Fox channel Now playing thumb nail box.

Job done Smiley Happy 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

What playback device are you using ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

thanks for the reply, just a dell laptop, and I downloaded the now tv.exe program.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

When on the nowtv website page, click on the Menu button towards top left of screen, then on the drop down menu select and click on entertainment.

Once the entertainment main section shows on screen, towards the top right corner of screen (just below help) you should see a TV Guide small box, click on it and a new page will then appear on screen showing the live now & next channels, scroll down and click on the Fox channel Now playing thumb nail box.

Job done Smiley Happy 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Perfect, thank you very much!