cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Game of Thrones S8 fan chat *WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS*

PLEASE NOTE ... This is a thread for discussion about the plot and characters in Game of Thrones S8 - this thread will contain SPOILERS for upcoming or recently aired episodes of S8 - don't read any further if you want to avoid! 

If you have any problems or issues with watching GoT on NOW TV please start a new topic to make sure it gets the right attention.

All welcome! Dracarys!

got.jpg

389 REPLIES 389
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi wrote:

What about the theory that dany kills sansa for not bending the knee and that Tyrion survives kills Cersei and that the iron throne is melted down and a council/government is formed 

@Lindzi @Anonymous User You’re blowing my mind Lindz, I have literally reached maximum omg-capacity!!!

36F458F6-68A5-45F5-8006-CDDECA583524.gif

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy wrote:

@Anonymous User wrote:
 and do the Crypts not also contain the headless body of her Father, maybe Arya is running from the Family Reunion from Hell?????

@Anonymous User @Lindzi Superb! Now Ned is headless they don’t need to pay extortionate appearance fees to Sean, and can make do with any old extra, leaving all the money for the CGI! 

If none of this Crypt stuff comes to pass I reckon the three of us should get together and produce our own fan-episode version of it, I reckon we can rustle up the 50 quid on Kickstarter to fund it, and I’m sure I can make a realistic looking Night King out of a lump of plasticine! I’m calling shotgun to play the part of not-Bran, it’s all in the eyes you know! 

@Andy @Lindzi 

If Ned Stark's headless body does come back to life at Winterfell, would his decapitated head also bounce about on that stick down at Kings landing, scaring the b'jesus out of Cersei?????

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

If Ned Stark's headless body does come back to life at Winterfell, would his decapitated head also bounce about on that stick down at Kings landing, scaring the b'jesus out of Cersei?????

@Anonymous User 

B9546E54-5337-4766-BEE3-B5DA02E45777.gif

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Lindzi  OOOOO OOOOO OOOOOO I wasn’t going to post anymore theories BUT you know how @Karl-F mentioned S1 was going to be significant. .....

https://twitter.com/marklabbett/status/1121191597058732032?s=21

35F942E9-31A4-4045-BA4B-CB37F96ACBCD.gif

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy   @Anonymous User 

I for one would be totally fine with that! She's been brilliant the last 2 seasons.....also she has been given beautiful outfits to wear... very queen like! 

Bring it on!!! 

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy   @Anonymous User 

https://youtu.be/jsYAYXeVtoM

Just popped up in my recommendations so I'll just leave it here 🙂

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi @Anonymous User Just finished rewatching E2 as I needed to see Ghost - talk about blink and you’ll miss it, no wonder I didn’t spot him! However he looks in fine form and well fed! I kept a track of how many times they mentioned the crypt would be a safe place ... suffice to say I’m glad I didn’t turn it into a drinking game, I’d be comatose for the next 48 hours! The clues are all there! Ready for the Battle of Winterfell now! 

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy 

Alarm set for 6am but I'm still awake so see how I feel that early! Probably not great 🙂

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy   @Anonymous User 

no spoilers but OH MY GOD please watch as soon as possible my head is going to explode with thoughts 🙂

ukbobboy
Legend

@Lindzi @Andy  @Anonymous User 

Guys

Seen GoT S8E3, from 4am this morning, and WOW.

Must watch it again.

UK Bob