cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Katkat
Mentor

US tennis terrible coverage

the so-called coverage is atrocious. All we get on catch-up is 25 minute highlights - when I went to what I thought was a whole match, that was just highlights for the match. Mislabelling of matches. Am I going to have to stay up all night to actually watch the matches in their entirety? It's now Friday and I've seen so little. Shocking.

some quarters and semis (probably the more interesting ones as they are night sessions) start at midnight our time. will the matches be replayed in full? I am doubtful

Amazon Prime also had teething problems but at least they listened to complaints and rectified things. 
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Toby5
Advocate

And on my platforms I currently only have one match the Alcaraz Evans match having disappeared  I only have the Norrie game.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Toby5
Advocate

And on my platforms I currently only have one match the Alcaraz Evans match having disappeared  I only have the Norrie game.

Katkat
Mentor

That's just shocking. 

chipsoplenty
Advocate

What is this absolute garbage? £26 per month and I cannot even select the match I want to see? Absolute fail from Now TV!

Pholzen

I am also disgusted by this coverage. Sky Sports is not cheap, it is practically impossible to contact anyone to get a solution and the catch up and replays function is terrible. It is now impossible to find the women’s semi- finals replays and those matches finished 8 hours ago. Sky made a big deal about getting the US Open rights back but they have made a much worse job with tennis rights than Amazon or BBC. I cannot even contact anyone to let them know that these matches are missing, and I am sure to see in the news or online who has won before NOWtv sees fit to put the assets up. If they ever do- I never found the Tiafoe- Shelton match in catch- up at all. 

Libby1
Advocate

Agreed I have been very disappointed with Sky coverage of the tennis for UK and now to cap it all the sound is out of  sync with the picture on men's final. I have switched off!