cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The Undoing missing

I started watching The Undoing through the app on my TV yesterday. I managed to watch 2 episodes. Went on again today to carry on watching and its not on Now TV anymore. Does anyone know why? How I can get it back, as I am very keen to finish it!!! Tha

•  
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Bad news i am afraid The Undoing left the NowTV service yesterday 😡.

On my playback devices when watching this TV show there was a countdown timer highlighted in orange next to each episode.

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Bad news i am afraid The Undoing left the NowTV service yesterday 😡.

On my playback devices when watching this TV show there was a countdown timer highlighted in orange next to each episode.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

This screen shot was taken on the 3rd of December which shows 27 days left.

I have no idea when this TV show will be returning back on NowTV (unless @Izzie-T of the NowTV Content Team knows ?).

Screenshot_2020-12-02-20-00-30.png

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank u for replying. I thought it would be on for longer 😞 that sucks!! Really wanted to watch the ending 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just found this post after looking for the series ourselves. Gutted. Might cancel my NowTV on principal for such a short availability. Give yet more money to Amazon instead of Sky. Who else streams HBO?

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Simple answer no-one, Sky and HBO strike deals every 3/4 years. All HBO content get shown on Sky's flagship channel Atlantic. 

You might find the series on Amazon but will have to purchase the entire season. It won't be part of your Prime membership/

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi All,

We apologise to the confusion as the content started from 2am on 30th November, therefore The Undoing was taken out at 2am on 30th December.

Thank you for all your message.

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It’s pants the series has been removed so quickly...... I got the pass primarily to watch the series. 4 episodes in..... it’s gone. Had to then pay a fiver to see the last 2. Poor showing 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

It's down to rights that Sky and HBO have agreed to. 

Shows will come and go. Most shows after being aired on TV tend to have 30 days on catch up until their removal. Then after that it will return for box sets. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Very upset about this!