cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fiona4
Advocate

Project Runway finale not available

Does anyone know why I can’t see the final episode (14)of Project Runway Season 20? I’m in UK…

it should have been available today and my sister has it - but it’s just not showing on my account and I’m very frustrated! I’ve tried deleting and re- installing the app but still nothing 

6 REPLIES 6
RoyB
Legend

@fiona4 

You say your sister has it. On what application, on what device?

I bet she’s got ‘proper Hayu’ and not the Now offering called Hayu.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
fiona4
Advocate
Hi!
Thank you- she’s watching it on Prime. I can see it on Prime but only offering me a free trial; I already have Prime and Hayu subscription but it’s not seeming to recognise that. There’s still no sign of the episode on Now
RoyB
Legend

@fiona4 

Yes, I checked it wasn’t showing up on Hayu within Now.

This does seem to get behind direct Hayu a little more often than I’d be comfortable with. I don’t know why.

I also don’t know why your Hayu on Prime subscription isn’t working, but that’s well outside my area of expertise, apart from things in common with Now, like are you using a wrong logon or password? Or does it all work except Hayu, except this one programme, etc., etc.

Probably best to ask Amazon…..

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
fiona4
Advocate

Thank you so much for your replies. I’ve now cancelled my Now Hayu membership and started one on Amazon - it seems one account doesn’t work on both! 
fed up that Now doesn’t have the thing I wanted to watch today - so they’ve lost that particular aspect of my membership! 
thanks again

fiona 

Smileyone
Advocate

Same, its so annoying!

Smileyone
Advocate

Going to cancel my HAYU with Now & get it with Amazon Prime