cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Programs stopping/ending

I Only got Entertainment a few weeks ago everything i watch programme stops and says there is a problem,

so have to start it again does it with every episode, PrimeEval, The Outpost, now ive been watching Wynonna Earp as not seen it for a while,was watching it last night got to season 2 episode 10, next episode said couldn't play, then went to check all episodes SURPRISE rest of season 2 gone and NO season 3 WHY ?,so what am i supposed to do now, im NOT paying for it on prime, do i have to go through all this to watch anything else, will not be Happy if it does it to my Game Of Thrones, even though seen it over 50 times id still love to watch it with no interruptions if thats not to much to ask

~~~~

ONLY got Entertainment pack as got an offer £2,99 for 6 months, (Least ive ever been offered for any deal )but then had problems getting it as was told they never sent me an email, but it was in my offers so had to prove it by sending pics WTF couldn't he check himself 

3 REPLIES 3
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@TwilightDelight 

Shows on NOW/Sky will come and go as Sky don’t own many shows. So they can only get the rights for so long.

Best to email Sky viewer relations who should be able to tell you when it might return.
viewer r @ Sky . Uk (ensure no spaces)

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help

ok thx just had Now TV for 5 years and its been on Sci-Fi all that time, but trust it to change when i want to watch it again lol thx again for the reply

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@TwilightDelight 

Sky can get shows for a a number of years. For example SWAT is on Sky until 2029.

Keep an eye on this website to show all the expiry dates for tv shows.

http://www.artesea.co.uk/nowtv/boxsets.php

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help