cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Adam22a
Advocate

Peacock sport channels Missing

I bought NOW TV, because on Peacock web page said this:
"Now available at no extra cost to Sky and NOW subscribers in the following locations:
UK and Ireland
( https://www.peacocktv.com/unavailable )
I cant find the channels, how to get the Peacock Sport channels, please?
THANK YOU.
Kind Regards
Adam

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Adam22a 

You don't get any sports with NOW or Sky Peacock in the UK or Ireland, just a handful of TV shows with an Entertainment NOW Membership.

About a dozen TV shows when I checked last, where most of them are also on the other NOW Entertainment channels has well.

RoyB
Legend

@Adam22a 

What it actually says is “Enjoy bingeworthy Originals and a huge catalogue of hit TV series and blockbuster films. Now available at no extra cost to Sky and NOW subscribers in the following locations:”

No mention of Sports there. And if you pursue other links to Sports on that site, it’s pretty clear they are US-only.

Peacock, and other sources reporting on Peacock content, without clarifying if this is the wealth of content available US-only, or the pathetic dribble of stuff that Now actually gets, is one of the banes of our lives 😢

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.