cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

No Parks and Rec on Peacock?

I'm a new subscriber to Now TV because I was hoping to watch Parks and Rec.  I was watching on Netflix but I understand the licencing agreement with NBC ran out on Aug 1st.  It disappeared from Netflix and I believed it was moving to Peacock. I. E. the Peacock channel in NowTV.  I see the Peacock Channel and lots of other NBC content but no Parks and Rec.... Anyone any ideas? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ContentTeam
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @schnapps @Anonymous User @gavs82008 

Parks and Recreation indeed left NOW on the 30th of June and is not scheduled at the moment. I will put in the wish list

thank you

* Please note that I am only able to look into content related queries, any account, offer, etc related. Please Contact our customer team or live chat for help.
Thank you

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

If anybody wants to watch this TV show then all 7 seasons are on the Amazon Freevee streaming service.

https://vodzilla.co/blog/coming-soon-to-imdb-tv/whats-coming-soon-to-amazon-freevee-in-september-202... 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Forget to tag you on my above post.

Don't know if you managed to watch all 7 seasons of Parks and Recreation or not.

If still interested apparently all episodes are on the free Amazon streaming service Freevee.