cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ryclemo
Advocate

No Indycar races available on demand

I can't find any of the previous Indycar races this season on demand, including the qualifying session yesterday. I'm sure this was available last season. Has something changed or am I not looking in the right place? Would love to catch up on the races I've missed so far this season.

3 REPLIES 3
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@ContentTeam can you investigate for @ryclemo ?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @ryclemo 

I don't follow IndyCar but there is a Barber Motor Sports qualifying under the dedicated Sports section (see screenshot below).

Don't know if this is the current IndyCar qualifying from this week or not.

I am also assuming NOW only have 7 days on catchup for IndyCar this year, where IndyCar on Demand seems to vanish quickly once on the NOW on Demand service.

Where on the Barber MSP Qualifying it says watch until the 6th of May.

To find the Barber MS qualifying don't go into the dedicated Sports section IndyCar folder, but instead go to the bottom of the screen and under channels click on the Sky F1 channel folder from the bottom of the screen.

Screenshot_20230430-171152_NOW.jpg

ContentTeam
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @gavs82008 @ryclemo @schnapps 

sorry for the inconvenience, Indycar races are indeed only available for a short period of time.

I have requested for the Quali session to be added to the dedicated Indycar folder 

Thanks

* Please note that I am only able to look into content related queries, any account, offer, etc related. Please Contact our customer team or live chat for help.
Thank you