cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sadtennisfan
Scholar

It's 2023 NowTV - let us watch the court of our choice at the US Open on a Macbook or phone fgs

As above. Ludicrous requirement for some extra tv plug-in gadget in the expectation that post-pandemic that no one will be accessing subscribed content on their laptop or phone? Give me back Amazon Prime PLEASE.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
djvh
Scholar
That's too hideous to contemplate.

Existing Sky subscribers will probably see it as a nice addon but it won't grow their customer base.

They will have wasted their money if they're paying for rights to broadcast something and refusing to supply it to an entire market of consumption. Streaming opened up a whole new way for people to happily pay for and watch stuff outwith their TVs; do they think we'll all just abandon that and return to only watching things on a smart TV then pay them £35 a month?

Count me out.

View solution in original post

25 REPLIES 25
ZXFace
Scholar

Make sure to register a complain with sky - lets make it clear we are not happy with their poor offering - https://help.nowtv.com/article/make-a-complaint-tv-options

sadtennisfan
Scholar

Very strong complaint just made, yes. Now stuck with the chatbot trying to request a refund, but the chatbot itself seems to be stuck... 🙄

SHR3
Mentor

I read somewhere that if you bought NOW TV bonus Sport = igned away rights to a refund!!

Patsy10
Mentor

I've just read on Tennis 365 that Sky may also be responsible for showing the ATP & WTA Tours from the end of this year!  Such depressing news for real tennis fans in the UK!

djvh
Scholar
That's too hideous to contemplate.

Existing Sky subscribers will probably see it as a nice addon but it won't grow their customer base.

They will have wasted their money if they're paying for rights to broadcast something and refusing to supply it to an entire market of consumption. Streaming opened up a whole new way for people to happily pay for and watch stuff outwith their TVs; do they think we'll all just abandon that and return to only watching things on a smart TV then pay them £35 a month?

Count me out.

sadtennisfan
Scholar

Not exactly growing the younger market is it 🙄

SHR3
Mentor

submit your complaint by web form

Yes - compared to Amazon Prime - this is POOR POOR service on a laptop

SHR3
Mentor

very very depressing indeed

LucyS-
Mentor

Check earlier today on my iPhone 13 - bonus streams were all there….just gone on now to watch and they’ve all gone again!!