cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Carla2810
Advocate

Formula 1 practice sound issues??

there’s a constant hissing sound while trying to watch formula 1 practice 1. Same problem on all my devices. Is anyone else experiencing this?

7 REPLIES 7
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Carla2810 

It sounds like the same issue that was on some of the Rugby on Demand games this week, where there was a constant static loud sound.

Might be a good idea to report it to NOW live chat.

Click on the green chat online button from the link page below to contact NOW live chat.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint 

@ContentTeam can you investigate ?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Carla2810 

I just tried F1 GP Practice 1 on Demand and it's the exact same static noise has some of the Rugby Union games that was reported this week on Demand.

Only thing you can do at the moment is to report it to NOW live chat.

SparkShotSpur
Scholar

Same issue for me as well which pretty much makes it unwatchable unless I mute the volume.

Jejem
Advocate

Can confirm the constant hissing sound. My girlfriend contacted customer support who told her to do random (useless) things like uninstall and reinstall the app, disconnect wifi, and also ended the conversation on her TWICE.

When she mentioned that we only subscribed for F1 (£40.99) a month, and that it was the same thing last weekend, she was told that she could get a £1 refund. Like, are you kidding me? Absolute joke, and hilariously bad customer support. 😄

Seeing this thread and others, it's obvious NOW knew the problem was on their end.

RoyB
Legend

@Jejem 

£1? I think Now are taking the hiss 😛

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

There has been a number of tweets over on NOW Twitter Help about this and NOW Twitter Help have tweeted back that they are aware of the sound fault and in the process of fixing it.

youdoodle-2023-03-04T08-48-44Z.jpg

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Carla2810 @Jejem @SparkShotSpur 

Just checked and practice 1 seems to be playing fine now with no static hissing noise.