cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Elementary season 6

So after the latest episode of nashville not playing. The latest episode of elementary won't play. Tried to go in and watch from the start about 20 mins after it started. Got the stupid ad trailer for about 3 secs, then black screen with spinning logo, then goes back to main screen saying error something not quite right  Won't work on catch up, or latest episode. Wasted over half n hour with live help, resetting the box etc, and still no further on. Only seems to be sky living shows. So frustrated 

36 REPLIES 36
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I received the oops error message after the nowtv logo spins round on all boxes. Works on my iPhone but want to watch on big screen. All other programs I have tried are okay- very frustrating!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same for us. Spinning discs and then red error message. Chat support said would escalate but not sure why it hasn't been already!!

Tried latest Hawaii 5-0 episode and that works OK for us.

Using black NowTV box. Haven't tried on PC.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Works on my Android phone but won't cast to chrome cast.. As I thought I'd try that way to watch it on my TV
Anonymous User
Not applicable

We are having the same issue on our black box, spinning balls then the trailers start but are interrupted by the error message. It does play on my iPad but no way to cast to the TV.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ah well.  The issue is clearly still around.  My viewing must have been a fluke, as it still does not work for American Chopper.

Is it trying to send 4K to my 1080p box ??  New DRM?  Or just Sky messing with stuff ... again ???

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Not just a fluke for you. Playing for me as I type on LG tv 😁

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Quick update season 6 episode 6 is now working for me on my now tv stick .Thanks everyone