cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Thom77
Expert 3

Re: Blindspot Season 4 Episode 16, is that the last episode

@Figgerty @schnapps 

A contributor over on the Comments section of the Geektown Website talks about Blindspot now being on a 4-week break and back from 29th April for episode 17 on Sky Witness??????....... but not sure how concrete that info' is or if it is just speculation, but as @schnapps  mentions previously, late April or early May could be a good guess for its return.

I've enjoyed Blindspot over these four seasons and it started out with a really good idea..... but it is an idea that you can tell is becoming more and more difficult to stretch season-on-season....... and the RichDotCom character has certainly helped with that.  I like the show and would watch it for however long they made it, but it can't have too many more seasons left in it???????

Figgerty
Scholar 2

Thanks for replying. I think it had reached the end of it's run by Series 3. I will come back to it in a few months and hopefully the remaining episodes will be available. 

Figgerty
Scholar 2

It states on Blindspot Series 4 episodes, watch until 26 June. Is that likely to apply to the episodes not currently available on Sky,  17 - 22.

0 Thanks
schnapps Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Figgerty 

Not sure to be honest, where i guess June the 26th might be the leaving date for the yet to be added episodes.

Would have said that the new episodes would have been on 30 day catch up, but that wouldn't make sense where the older Season 4 episodes are available to watch until the 26th June.

So i would say the 26th of June is a safe bet, but when Ep 17 does get eventually added to NowTV i would be inclined to double check it's leaving date next to the episode just in case the date is different for some reason.

0 Thanks
Thom77
Expert 3

@Figgerty wrote:

It states on Blindspot Series 4 episodes, watch until 26 June. Is that likely to apply to the episodes not currently available on Sky,  17 - 22.

@Figgerty @schnapps 

I'm sure on Now TV you do get some shows where all episodes for a season stay on the service until 30days after the finale is shown (an alternative to where individual episodes leave after 30days)......... hence, why all episodes of Blindspot season 4 will be there until 26th June...... possibly the last episode of season 4 is then due to be shown 30days before the 26th June?????? 

All depends when episode 17 comes back and how they then fit in all the remaining episodes..... do they do a double-header to finish the run????

Yes, keep checking that leaving date to see if anything changes, but I'd assume 26th June is right and the finale (Ep 22) will go out on 27th May????????  That is just how I think things will work and is not based on any sound science what so ever!!!!!!

0 Thanks
Figgerty
Scholar 2

That's great news about the number of devices. I have 6, if I count my phone,  and ocassionally find that I can't use the device I want to use.

I'm thinking of viewing  Futurama next as it sounds intriguing looking 1,000 years into the future. If I don't like that I will try Fortitude. They were both mentioned in an article on Sky shows worth watching.

schnapps Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Figgerty 

There some decent TV shows recommended on NowTV from this website linked below.

It says in the article that it was last updated in March 2019, so hopefully some of the TV shows listed are still available to watch on the NowTV service.

https://www.stuff.tv/features/25-best-tv-shows-watch-now-tv-and-sky

Figgerty
Scholar 2

Thanks. I'll make a note in my diary for th end of May.

0 Thanks
Discobunnie
Advocate

Hi 

I am confused episodes 18-22 are on here for Blindspot but the 1-17 are missing, does that mean I cannot watch them now?? Think this stick will be getting cancelled, can't believe I have watched the last 3 seasons and now I can't watch the final one..... 

Can you advise? 

Thanks 

0 Thanks
Figgerty
Scholar 2

I watched Series 4, episodes 1 to 16 some time ago and there were no further episodes available at that time. I started another pass a couple of months ago and found I was able to complete the series. I don't know why Now TV removes part of a Series but leaves 3 previous Series there. Get on Chat and complain.

0 Thanks