cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ben 10: Omnivverse Missing Episodes

Ben 10: Omniverse is missing the last 8 episodes of the final season I was so upset I’ve binged all the episodes to find out the last 8 are missing 😞 is this on purpose or a mistake¿

3 REPLIES 3
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Must be a mistake, surely.

Episodes 71-80 should be Story Arc 8: The Time War (2014), so we only have the first two of these, making the arc incomplete.

I will alert our content queen; @Izzie-T can you please look at this for Logan1?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @RoyB  @Anonymous User 

I am querying this for you now.

Will update you.

Thank you.

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @Anonymous User @RoyB 

Provider confirmed that NOW do not have the right to play the ep 73- 80 in 2021, but only 2020. 

I can put in the wish list for now.

Thank you for your message.

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.