cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Error message 'your sign in details are incorrect. Please try again. (2001)'

The now tv app on 3 different ps3's and a ps4 will not allow me to sign in. Error message 'your sign in details are incorrect. Please try again. (2001). I can sign in on the website on my phone and PC using same details that are not accepted on Playstation??? I have also used sign in details of a different account created by my partner and still get same error message!! I have used live chat, followed all advice. Changed password, uninstalled and reinstalled the app, rebooted the router. None of these actions have made any difference. Live chat keep telling me the fault is with my equipment and not with service provider. I am not alone having this issue, nowtv need to accept there is an issue and fix it rather than blaming the user and there equipment. Compensation for not being able to use the service should also be strongly considered. Is anyone else suffering from this issue?
105 REPLIES 105
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch. I believe that we have located the issue here. As this is an account related query, I'm am going to send you a private email shortly.

Please keep a look out!

Michael

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have same problem on my ps3 after changing my password help?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thank you for getting in touch. I'm sorry to hear about this. I will send you an e- mail very shortly. Please keep an eye out on your inbox. 

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i'm getting this on the ps3 and ipad. currently apple tv and xbox one are working but they haven't signed me out. these devices normally keep me logged in.

i can log in find on the website. although last night that appeared to have log in problems itself but is now working fine.

i actually use 2 x ps3's 1 xbox one and 1 apple tv. i often log in on the ipad app just as a quick search/tvguide i've never been able to stream on as my device limit is maxed. but that has never stopped me logging in to the app itself.

i've tried to deleting the apps on ps3 and ipad and reintalling and so on. with no luck.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thank you for getting in touch. Can you try signing in now please as it should be resolved. Very sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. 

Let us know how you get on.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User 2 days after i posted it worked fine again on the ps3 and ipad. so something must have changed at your end

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, same problem here, I can log in here but not in the app.

I'd be grateful for any help.

Thanks a lot.

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for getting in touch, I'm very sorry for the issues you have encountered. 

Can you please try uninstalling and reinstalling the app? 

You may also want to try removing any saved data you have for NOW TV. 

Please give this a go and let us know how you get on. 

Kind Regards, 

Karl 

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am also able to log in on my iPad but not my PS3. I have done everything recommended on live chat but am still unable to log in. I have already missed the F1 yesterday, and heard nothing at all from "support"
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Very sorry about that 😞

We'll get this sorted for you. Please keep an eye on your email inbox.

Regards,

Birgit

NOW TV Team