cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Error message 'your sign in details are incorrect. Please try again. (2001)'

The now tv app on 3 different ps3's and a ps4 will not allow me to sign in. Error message 'your sign in details are incorrect. Please try again. (2001). I can sign in on the website on my phone and PC using same details that are not accepted on Playstation??? I have also used sign in details of a different account created by my partner and still get same error message!! I have used live chat, followed all advice. Changed password, uninstalled and reinstalled the app, rebooted the router. None of these actions have made any difference. Live chat keep telling me the fault is with my equipment and not with service provider. I am not alone having this issue, nowtv need to accept there is an issue and fix it rather than blaming the user and there equipment. Compensation for not being able to use the service should also be strongly considered. Is anyone else suffering from this issue?
105 REPLIES 105
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi there,

I'm having exsctly the same issue, I can log in with my details on ipad, iphone, xbox. Yet I can't log in to my stick in TV using the same details. Any help please? 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Try perform a factory reset to the Now TV stick?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having exactly the same problem. I watch Nowtv on the ps4 every day and now suddenly it tells me I'm entering the wrong details but let's me log into the website with same details. I'm currently on a free month trial but I definitely won't be paying for it if this is any example of what happens. I'm interested to see what they say about it. Good luck sorting it out! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I am having the same problem, can someone please help.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

I'll get this looked into. 

Please keep an eye on your email inbox.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

I have replied to your other post.

Birgit