cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Error code: -2140536830-0x806a0002

I keep getting this error code when trying to watch The Arrow S4 ep1 on the PS4.

The status page shows no issues.

Anything I can do to fix this ?

Thanks
Daz.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User you just need to wait for NOW TV to reupload the file as it appears to be corrupt. If you have a mobile or tablet it's working there.

View solution in original post

110 REPLIES 110
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having the same issue. Error code 2140536830-0x806a0002.

It's really getting frustrating!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It says something's not right. Give it a moment, or check nowtv.com/status for updates.

I have the 3 month pass but nothing works. It's not really convincing me to pay for extra months after this.

Legend 5
Legend 5
Glad you got it working. Problems occur when the Now staff are not provided with cake by their bosses. They have a temporary strike and pause the service. It is often resolved once donuts arrive ;-). Seriously though hope you enjoy the service like many of us other customers do 🙂
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@4268 Have you been spying on us ?

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User @4268

Hi Andy

I just love coffee and donuts, you should share them donuts out and I'll provide the coffee.

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It's working now 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It says something's not right. Give it a moment, or check nowtv.com/status for updates.

I have the 3 month pass but nothing works. It's not really convincing me to pay for extra months after this.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I keep gettin this too how can I fix it. I just downloaded nowtv.com on my ps4
Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting.

This might be to do with the IP your Internet provider is asigning you with. Can you try resetting your router and let us know how you get on trying again?

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Working now 🙂