cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

tv is non compliant

i just purchased a movie pass for use on my xbox one. Every time i select a movie i get TV is non-compliant unauthorised to playout content. I have used now tv in the past and never had this problem before. Anyone know whats going on.

6 REPLIES 6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User yes Microsoft did an update which has a bug that has knackered the Now App. Microsoft are working on it.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Is this still ongoing cos i have the same problem at the minute 30.9.16.
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User A quote from a staff member today:

"We’re aware of an issue affecting some customers when viewing NOW TV on their Xbox One. This seems to only affect customers who are part of the Xbox One Preview Programme. which allows Xbox fans to opt-into and test or provide feedback on Xbox features. Microsoft have identified the issue and are working on getting this resolved as quickly as possible. In the meantime NOW TV is available on a number of other devices and you can find a full list in the link below: http://help.nowtv.com/article/Supported-devicesWhilst every effort is made to ensure there are no issues, these can occur on trial / beta versions of firmware that are not yet ready for full release and we’re sorry if your viewing has been disrupted by this.”

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

ok thanks. are you aware of any timescale this is going to take to be fixed?

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

The latest update should fix the issue. See @Anonymous User 's post here

http://community.nowtv.com/t5/Xbox-One/Error-c00d7159-Xbox-One-Non-Compliant-HDCP/m-p/401329#U401329

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch with us. 

There should be an update available now that should resolve this issue for you.

Are you able to give that a try for us?

Thanks 🙂

Rob

NOW TV Team