cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

movies

i canceled my now tv and they offored it to me for half the price but before they could take my payment my bank card got blocked so they couldnt take it now im unsure on what to do i still want it at half the price

7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch, sorry to hear you've not been able to take advantage of your offer. I will need to look into this for you and send an e-mail.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Have you had a look into it
Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

I believe this has now been sorted for you?

please reply to my post here if you still need help.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i have a movie pass which has not yet expired and when i went to cancel i accepted the offer of £3.99 per month for 4 months. This is due to start in around 25 days. When i checked my bank account today ive been charged the monthly subscription of £9.99. This can't be right surely

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

i have a movie pass which has not yet expired and when i went to cancel i accepted the offer of £3.99 per month for 4 months. This is due to start in around 25 days. When i checked my bank account today ive been charged the monthly subscription of £9.99. This can't be right surely

Hi and welcome to the forum,

The easiest way to cancel your NOW TV service is by using a Windows or Mac computer (not a mobile device), here's what you need to do...

When you are logged onto this forum: - 

• Click on the 'My Account' button (see the top right of every forum web page). 
  • Access 'My Passes'. 
  • Then click on the grey coloured 'Canel' button which is located within each of the NOW TV packages you have subscribed to (ie: Entertainment, Movies, Sports).

You should see something like this: -

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi thanks but ive been charged and my pass wasnt due to run out until 7 May. Ive went online and cancelled offer as i believe im being charged twice!
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Sorry to hear about the issues regarding your account. 

I would just like to let you know that I have sent you an email regarding your post.

Please keep an eye on your box. 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV