cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Voucher blank !

Please can someone help me , I tried the live chat but to be frank the persons at night are not really understanding what I am trying to get across to them ! I bought NOWTV Movies Pack (Plus 2 months sky movies pass) boxes when they are on special offer but only for the voucher codes (i already have a NOWtv box, use the ps4 etc) , I don't set up a new NOWTV box every time I need to use one! My latest movie pack box when opened had a voucher code card but when I scratched off the silver strip it is BLANK underneath / no code !! I tried to explain this to 'chat' but they say i need to register box???? Can someone please help me ? Thank you.

Best Regards

RichardNOWtv voucher blank.JPG

16 REPLIES 16
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Did you get box and voucher from NOWTV - if so it's down to them to resolve it for you

Just looking at voucher I received this morning and it clealy states that, if you already have account, you just enter code at My Account

NOWTV Live Chat should be able to see that you've not actually entered a code and I can't see that registering new box will change the fact that code doesn't exist.

I intend giving box I've just received, from Currys, to a friend as was only interested in voucher.

Possibly a forum staff member will see this and email you.

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at NOW TV. 

I have sent you an email in regards to your post. Please keep an eye on your inbox. 

If you have any further questions please feel free to get back in touch. 

Kind Regards, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I have exactly the same problem and don't know what to do either.  I buy the boxes on offer just for the pass as it's cheaper than paying  9.99 direct debit.  Scratched the silver strip and blank underneath.  I wonder whether there has been an issue in the past with the passes included in the white boxes as bought a black one from Argos last week (4 months movies included for £19.99) and the pass is different now.  Any help would be appreciated

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I have same sort of problem I brought. Now TV box the other day with a 2 month Sky Movie pass and it says on my account it runs out on the 21st December which will not even be a month

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User that'll be when the 14 day trial is over. Did you enter the code from the scratchcard which would give you the two months? 

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at NOW TV. 

Just to let you know, I have sent you an email in regards to your query. 

Please keep an eye on your inbox. 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

HI, 

I have a similar problem -i bought the box over 12 months ago and havent used the voucher yet.

When i attempted to scratch to reveal the code the silver strip wouldnt come off the card.

Any ideas on how to resolve this?

thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Sorry to hear this.

I will send you an email regarding this soon.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

we've just had the same with a 4 month moves pass blank woth no code