Refund

I'd like to get a refund 

14 REPLIES 14
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

I'd like to get a refund 

Well I've got to ask...................... Why?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi there @Anonymous User

Thanks for posting!

I've just sent you an email so we can look into this further for you.

If you keep an eye out for the email, just reply to it and I'll get it directly.

Thanks,

Ryan
NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi Ryan I was supposed to get nowtv free for three months through npower for taking my energy services with them but I've been charged £9.99 which was taken from my bank account on the 14/5/16 I'd like a refund & to stop any further payments going out & cancel the viewing.tahirmirza7
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User the nPower deal was for three months of the entertainment pass. A charge of £9.99 would be for the movies. If you don't want this you can cancel it yourself via My Passes.

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting.

As @Anonymous User says this offer was for the Entertainment Pass and it sounds like you've taken out a Movies pass. Npower will have given you a code or details on how to sign up to take up this offer.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi I did get pass & code which was supposed to b free for three months but I've been charged in the first month & I don't have access to nowtv,that's why I want to cancel & get refund.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Use the username and password you used to apply the pass then go to My Account>My Passes and cancel the movies pass.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Ryan, I was charged 9.99 out of my account on 01/08/2016 even though I cancelled my pass 2 days before. Can I have a refund please?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

I believe you've since been in touch with us via live chat.

If you need any further help please don't hesitate to get back in touch 🙂

Thanks

Rob
NOW TV Team